The Fish is a brand new 67-room Cotswolds hotel near Broadway. A back-to-nature bolthole perfect for families with oodles of character, style and a little touch of luxury. A village-style retreat set within the 400-acre privately owned Farncombe Estate.
Inside the décor is contemporary yet rustic and cosy. A palate of calming neutrals – greys, blues, greens and splashes of yellow – with comfy beds dressed in super crisp linens. There is also a brand new restaurant which opened in April offering a menu of surf and turf dishes. Dining allows great scope for differing demands and there is a special ‘Tiddlers’ menu as well as cots and highchairs. The Fish lends itself to fresh-air fun, there is a 400-acre playground on the doorstep after all! From hiking to quad-biking, Segway safaris and archery, the activities range from one-hour sessions to daylong multi-activity itineraries.
The Fish lies above the pretty Cotswold village of Broadway and the market towns of Chipping Campden and Stow-on-the-World are nearby. There are also 30 magnificent gardens all within a 30-mile radius and host of activities locally for all the family to enjoy.
The Fish is offering one lucky winner a weekend break for a family of four. The prize includes a two-night stay at The Fish in a Compact Suite on a bed and breakfast basis. Dinner on one night with a bottle of house wine, a tasty picnic hamper, as well as a 60-minute activity for two adults and two children. The lucky winner will also have the chance to win some Muddy Puddles kit! A pair of Puddlestompers and a Puddle Pac-A-Mac!
Terms & Conditions
- A 2X night stay in a Compact Suite on a B&B basis. Prize based on a family of four sharing
- 1X three-course evening meal including 1X bottle of house wine (£25pp allocation)
- 1X 60-minute activity for two adults and two children (excludes clay pigeon shooting). Please note the following age restrictions on the activities – Segway Safaris (7+ and over 7 stone), Archery (7+), Pistol shooting (7+), Quad biking (16+)
- 1X picnic hamper for four
- All requests are subject to availability and exclude bank holiday weekends
- Prize valid until May 2017
- Entrants must be aged 18 years and over
- There is no cash alternative to this prize
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner