Big prizes for little monkeys
Our friends at Go Ape are offering one lucky Muddy family the chance to win a forest adventure for your mini-Tarzans. With a family pass for Tree Top Junior* vouchers up for grabs (worth over £80, 2 adults & 2 children ), it’s the perfect opportunity to get your Tribe together. To enter, simply email us at [email protected] by 28th June. See full terms and conditions. Restrictions apply
If you haven’t come across Go Ape’s particular brand of monkey business before, their Tree Top Junior courses feature a combination of canopy-height crossings, wobbly obstacles, and awesome zip wires, all designed for under-13s. Whether you’re cheering them on from below, or swinging by their side in the trees, you’ll be amazed at how much taller little monkeys walk after conquering the course. Go Ape love turning “I cans into I can’ts”.
For grown-up gorillas, their original Tree Top Adventure courses boast full-scale high ropes, tunnels, and wind-in-your-face zip wires, and their Forest Segway experience offers a novel way to explore the forest floor.
It’s an experience like no other. Take a look at: goape.co.uk
Full terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Restrictions apply, please visit goape.co.uk for details.
Employees of Go Ape or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above.
6. The competition period starts 14 June 2017 9am until 28 June 2017 Midnight.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation