Your adventurers had seen lots of gross things….
According to our ‘How Wild is Your Child Survey’, the fun outdoors can bring along some not so pleasant encounters – from squashed worms, slugs, and snails just to name a few. But there were some others, even more disgusting, as told by your young adventurers. Here are the top 10 grossest things things you’ve seen outdoors.
- When the snake gave birth at mom’s animal rescue
- Hamster eating its babies!
- Rotting fish washed onto the beach
- Slugs eating my sunflowers
- A dead rabbit with its skull and teeth showing
- 2 headed worm
- A squished octopus
- A tree full of poisonous spiders in Australia
- Lots of centipedes in a stump and maggots on roadkill
- A frog that had been caught out in the sun and had dried out and looked like a fried frog snack!